Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Twitter (with apologies to T.S. Eliot)

This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a twitter.
And so, I now have Twitter.

Good Lord.

I can't really think of anything to say. I mean, I think it a good move, all things told; the idea being that I could use it as a medium for expressing odd-ball half-thoughts that hit me but aren't yet ready to grow into full blown absurdities of mind. That's the theory. Let's hope it's sound. Otherwise, Lord knows where we'll end up.

I hope it's a good thing.

I hope it's not one of those 'less-than-prudent-when-considered-in-hindsight' things.

I really hope it doesn't turn me into a postmodernist.

I now have Twitter.

I think I might cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated as an experiment in behavioral psychology.