Thursday, 8 March 2012

Progress

Weee! Progress! :)

Okay, not a lot of progress, but things are moving - which is a start. I've finally added a number of pages as tabs up the top ^ and I think I've settled on what umbrella-topics they should cover. For the moment anyway. Most of the pages are either boring or useless atm, but the plan is to fill them out over the coming weeks/months and then try to keep them up-to-date.

Life has been interesting this past month-and-a-half; not all bad, but definitely not all good either. I've started uni once more and hope to make a good run of things this time having finally straightened (or at least begun to straighten) out a number of the things that I have been allowing to undermine my efforts in this field. Maybe more on that later. For now, however, back to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated as an experiment in behavioral psychology.