Thursday, 17 October 2013

Here comes the sun

Early morning violin playing best violin playing.

Particularly when done standing in the first rays of light streaming in the window.

Especially while waiting for a late co-worker (and ride) to arrive.

There's something about it that lifts the soul, making the hard stuff (like getting this night owl out of bed early early in the morning) worthwhile. It gives a savour to every thing. A clarity. It also makes things difficult for Winston, the conniving, miserable, wretch.

It's been a funny (in an awful, heart-wrenching way) old time as of late. But I think I see the sun rising again. And that (together with this morning's reading of psalm 65) makes me think, makes me able to say aloud, that I think it's going to be... alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated as an experiment in behavioral psychology.