Monday, 30 March 2015

the siege (part 1)

A long night awaits me.

After failing to get in touch with my bed provider for this evening I have decided to stick it out in the computer lab.

Retreat to the car remains an option (if I can't convince the security guy to let me nap under one of the desks), but I hope to hold here as long as possible.

With 13 hours and 1500 words between me and the next tute, this is going to be a protracted engagement where mental fatigue (and the inherent twitchiness that sitting still for longer than 15 minutes brings out in me) will wage war against heart and nerve and sinew (and the very real desire to not flunk my classes).

A siege, if you will.

I better get supplies.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated as an experiment in behavioral psychology.